To Australia... and Beyond...

Thursday, February 28, 2013

If you are reading this, than you potentially know that back in the fall I started the process of applying to the Photography Discipleship Training program offered by YWAM (Youth with a Mission) in Brisbane Australia.


Well, for those of you who may have not heard, I was accepted as of last week! I am so excited for this next year and the journey I'm about to embark upon. I know God has huge plans in store and that this is truly what I am supposed to be doing.

The program starts October of this year and runs through May of 2014. Though this will be my third time out of the States, it will be the first time I am away from family and community for an extended period. Excited as I am, I am also a bit overwhelmed and would cherish your prayers as I prepare for this next stage in life.

As most of you know, there are lot of funds that I must to raise to be able to attend YWAM- and I would greatly appreciate any and all donations to my trip. I will be planning and carrying out fundraisers throughout the next few months, but I will definitely need the support of my friends and family as well. I would be so incredibly grateful if you would pray and consider supporting me. I will need to raise a bulk amount of funds for plane tickets, tuition and the outreach, but I also am in need of some faithful friends to support me on a monthly basis while I am away so I have the ability to purchase necessities while I travel.

In the next week I will need to put a deposit down to assure my place in the program- if by chance you have a desire to donate to that, please let me know. 

I will be sending out more updates, as well as keeping this blog dedicated with updates about my trip. Thank you all for the blessing you have all been in my life up til now- I know many of you have been praying with me for an opportunity like this- so its really awesome to see God answering our prayers.
Let me know if you have any questions, or if you'd like to hang out sometime and chat about everything- I'm so excited!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 28, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.