Photography, Donations and Details

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hello friendly-friends,
Maybe you're stopping by because you nabbed a flyer from my table at Apex (hey! Thanks for stopping by!) or maybe I somehow enticed you to pop over after I blasted every social media outlet known to man/aka, myself. Whatever brought you here, welcome. And if you're interested in booking a photo session to help fund my missions trip, that would be awesome! Here are some details on how to do that:

First, shoot me an e-mail inquiry. em.ogden@gmail.com and we'll chat about dates, locations etc... (keep scrolling for the details...)



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pricing and Details>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Personal session (1 person): One session/location, and a disc with 5-10, high quality, edited images ..........................suggested donation** of $50-$100

These are great for websites, bloggers, business cards or just to have some gorgeous, creative photos of yourself. Everyone should have their photo taken at least once a year! 

Family Session (2 or more): One session/location, and a disc with 10-15 high quality, edited image.........................suggested donation** of $150-$200

**As noted, all prices are suggested donations. Feel free to give what you can afford, but please note that  I am looking to raise support of around $10,000 for my trip. (this includes tuition to YWAM's discipleship training school, room and board, air fare to Australia and back, and another, undetermined, overseas outreach trip during the duration of my program. As well as daily life, expenses and equipment upkeep!)


I am blessed and excited beyond words to embark upon this next adventure in life. It is amazing to see how God has opened doors and already provided. It is an honor to be going on a trip that will embrace my passions and talents, and it is even better that I am able to use them currently, in my work to raise support. God is teaching me grace, gratefulness, humility and love through this process, as it is not an easy task, as an independent human being, to be at the mercy of those around me for provision. Thank you, all of you, for your prayers and gifts!

-Em









Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.