A Huge Thank You...

Wednesday, July 10, 2013



...to everyone who either helped (cooking and serving!) or came down and ate/donated this past weekend! My fundraiser in the Missions Cafe was quite encouraging! In the grand scheme of things, it was a small chunk towards my overall goal, but I was so blessed by everyone giving far beyond what I had hoped or anticipated! You all are wonderful and I am so thankful to everyone who supported me. You all are teaching me so much about trusting God to provide. It is a humbling experience, as well as a learning one. Depending on others is quite hard for me- which sometimes makes it extra hard to trust God. Thank you for being Him, to me.

 

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.