Getting Excited

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

So, some of you are aware that I've been waiting a couple months for YWAM Brisbane to have my CoE (Certificate of Enrollment) sent through. This is an approval they needed to have international students approved to receive Visas. Well, happy news- mine came this week! I am now in the process of applying for my student Visa! This is great news, and really makes this all start to feel legit and real.

I'm also about to start fundraising in earnest now, many of you will be receiving support letters- they'll give you a personal look into my story and what brought me to the point of long-term international missions as well as why I enrolled in YWAM Brisbane's program.

Here are a few videos from the program I'll be involved in, please take a moment to watch!


Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.